Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Musings from the Junque Pile - update after surgery

I had surgery last week. carpal tunnel release & a thumb joint replacement. I got my stitches out yesterday, and a brand new shiny splint to wear for awhile. I think it needs some decorating...all that plain white is just begging for color!

I'm probably not supposed to be typing so much, but its been a week, and I'm going a little stir crazy. I'm mostly typing one handed anyway, so that's ok, right?

There needs to be more one-handed activities out there for people. Im trying to come up with some. I mean how many hours of facebook slot machines can I play?

I was thinking of sneaking off to the craft store. I can set myself the challenge of finding something cheap (very cheap) to do with one hand whilst I mend...can't I?

I also found this recipe for pumpkin bars with cream cheese icing. Wicked easy to make & I have all the ingredients except for the cream cheese. W00t!

So comment & send me suggestions I can do whilst Im healing....plz?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment