Thursday, April 5, 2012

Musings from the Junque Pile - The Great "No-'Poo" Experiment-Part 3.5

I thought I'd go two weeks before asking Vino and JayBeez what their final thoughts are on the No-Poo experiment.  But I had a situation that I thought would be good to share.

I've been out of commission since last Sunday with a back spasm. as a result, I've not been able to shower or wash my hair since them (it's Thursday right now).

I have to say that if I was still using shampoo, my hair would be a greasy, itchy mess, and I would normally be insane to wash it.  But thankfully, I'm not. Getting into a shower or bending over a sink isn't possible for me right now, so I am thankful that the sebum in my scalp is not over producing anymore. I can fully attribute going No-Poo to the fact that I am not scratching my scalp off with my finger nails.

GO NO-POO!

I will be updating the rest of us this weekend.  In the meantime, I could use some good thoughts for my back, please.

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late in reading through your latest posts, but I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete